Refund and Returns Policy
We want you to feel comfortable shopping with us, so we've made our return and refund process super easy to understand.
1. Return Time Frame: You can return things within 30 days after you buy them. But if it's been more than 30 days, we won't be able to accept the return.
2. Shipping Cost: If something is broken or not right with what you bought, we'll pay for the shipping to send it back. But if you're returning it just because you changed your mind, you'll need to pay for the shipping.
3. Defective or Broken Products: If what you got isn't working or is broken, tell us within 30 days. We'll help you send it back without extra charges. Once we get it and see the problem, we'll either give you a new one or your money back, including what you paid for shipping.
4. Change of Mind Returns: If you decide you don't want what you bought, you have 30 days to send it back. You'll need to pay for the shipping back to us, though. Just make sure it's not used and is still in the box. When we get it and check it, we'll give you your money back for the item, minus the shipping cost.
5. Refunds: After we get the thing you sent back and make sure it's all good, we'll email you. We'll say if your money is coming back or not. If it is, we'll put it back on the card or payment method you used within 7 business days.
Remember, sometimes banks or cards might take a little while to show the refund. If it's been more than 10 business days since we said we're giving you a refund and you don't see it, just email us at email@example.com.
There may or may not be a restocking fee with your return.
If you have more questions about returns or refunds, just reach out to our friendly Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.